Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do grouped items sync from QuickBooks to ShipStation
How the fields map
How do grouped items map?
Out of box, here is how they appear:
Your grouped item quantity is correct, but no sub items will sync.
Can I sync the sub items?
You can instruct Connex to stop syncing the parent item and just sync the group sub items. Each item will have a quantity and a unit price. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders from QuickBooks and check remove parent SKU from grouped items.
- Click save.
Here is the end result: