Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How can I use a single code for shipping and discounts?
You can map all shipping and discounts to universal QuickBooks items to consolidate and track them easier.
How do I set-up the rules?
You can accomplish this via our Rules Engine.
To Map All Shipping Methods:
- Log in to Connex.
- On the left select Rules Engine > My Rules.
- Click "Add New Rule" at the top of the grid.
- To map all the shipping or discount methods, select "Map field value regardless of condition" from the rule type dropdown
- To Map Shipping: Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below.
- To Map Discounts: Fill in the fields the same as the ones below.
- Click Finish when complete.
After I map the Shipping Method, what will it look like in my sales?
Before applying the rule:
After applying the universal Shipping rule:
After I map the Discount Method, what will it look like in my sales?
Before applying rule, the discount was "PASSTHESALT"
After applying rule, will associate with "Discount"