- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Common Rules
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How can I use a single code for shipping and discounts?
You can map all shipping and discounts to universal QuickBooks items to consolidate and track them easier.
How do I set-up the rules?
You can accomplish this via our Rules Engine.
To Map All Shipping Methods or Discount Codes:
- Navigate to the Connex dashboard.
- On the left select Rules Engine > My Rules.
- Click Add New Rule at the top of the grid.
- To map all the shipping or discount methods, select Map field value regardless of condition from the rule type dropdown.
- To Map Shipping: Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below.
- To Map Discounts: Fill in the fields the same as the ones below.
- Click Submit when complete.
After I map the Shipping Method, what will it look like in my sales?
Before applying the rule:
After applying the universal Shipping rule:
After I map the Discount Method, what will it look like in my sales?
Before applying rule, the discount was "PASSTHESALT"
After applying rule, will associate with "Discount"