Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How can I use a single code for shipping and discounts?
You can map all the shipping names and all the discounts codes to a single shipping and discount name in QuickBooks.
How do I set-up the rules?
Connex has a rules engine where you configure the shipping or discount code to map. Here are the steps:
To Map All Shipping Methods:
- Log in to Connex.
- On the left select Rules Engine>My Rules.
- Click on the Add New Rule Tab
- To map all the shipping or discount methods, select map shipping method or map discount from the drop down
- Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below. (If you are using this to map discounts, replace Discount any where you see Shipping Method)
- The "Map To" field will contain your QuickBooks Item Name for your shipping item or your discount item.
- Click Finish when complete.
After I map the Shipping Method, what is the before and after?
After I map the Discount Method, what is the before and after?
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!