Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How can I sync a sale from QuickBooks to Zapier?
Steps to set-up Zapier and Connex
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click add new connection.
- Choose Zapier.
- Pair the web connector and choose sync orders from QuickBooks as the install mode.
- In the wizard, choose sales orders or invoices to export.
- During the install wizard, you are asked to enter an order number. Enter the number of an order to test.
- Finish the wizard.
- Run the web connector.
In this example, we will use the new order trigger for Connex to the new order in Shopify:
When prompted, enter your Connex for QuickBooks sign in.
Select all fields:
Zapier will show fields from the sale you uploaded. At this point, make your field mapping
What are the next steps?
Connex will download your QuickBooks sales and store them in our database. Zapier will check Connex and pull the sales into your zap.