Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How can I match deposits from Stripe to WooCommerce sales?
Set up WooCommerce and Stripe separately
Log into Connex. Click add a connection. Choose WooCommerce and go through the wizard.
Log into Connex. Click add a connection. Choose Stripe and select deposit match. Complete the set-up form.
Can I sync orders as invoices and payments from WooCommerce?
In this example, a user is syncing WooCommerce orders as invoices and payments to QuickBooks. The order number must appear in the payment ref. no field. You need to add a rule to map the order number because Connex will map the payment. ref. no by default:
To add the rule, follow these steps:
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose map field regardless of condition.
- As the action, enter map payment ref. no.
- As the field, enter order number.
- Click save.