Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How am I billed, if I change my account?
You may upgrade (or downgrade) your plan at any time. Your amounts are prorated automatically.
Annual Account Upgrades
If you upgrade at anytime during the billing period, Connex will charge for the upgrade at a pro-rated amount for the time remaining on your existing subscription.
Here is a scenario:
- User has the starter plan at $588 per year.
- The plan year is January 1, 2020 - January 1, 2021.
- The current date is June 1, 2020. The user needs six months.
- The user wants to upgrade to the super plan that is $1188 per year.
- The user has 1,200 sales.
- The user upgrades through Stripe and they are prorated for $594, which is $99 x 6 months.
- The user's next payment is on January 1, 2021.
Annual Account Downgrades
If you downgrade at anytime during the billing period, Connex will pro-rate the remaining time on your subscription and apply a credit to your account to be used for the next year.
Here is a scenario:
- User has the pro plan at $1188 per year.
- The plan year is April 8, 2021 - April 8, 2022.
- The current date is April 8, 2021, which is the same day as the purchase.
- The user downgrades to the growth plan at $828.
- The customer pays no money to downgrade.
- Stripe keeps the difference as a credit and bills the customer less than $828 next year: