Getting started with the Walmart Integration
How do I pair Walmart?
Here are the steps:
- Generate a Walmart API key.
- Under my API key, click "Add New Key for A Solution Provider"
- From the list provided, choose "Connex For QuickBooks" (Note: If you use a different selection such as "My API Key", you may not be able to sync orders or inventory)
- Disregard the message that says do not share. We will need the Client ID and Client Secret to pass over to Connex.
- In Connex, Go to the Dashboard. At the top of the Connection List, click "Add New Connection".
- Choose Walmart from the list.
- Copy + paste your Client ID and Client Secret into the form.
- Click submit.
How do the fields match for sales and refunds?
Here are some examples:
Can you sync inventory from QuickBooks to Walmart?
Our software will send recently modified products from QuickBooks to Walmart. Our software matches the QuickBooks item name, manufacturer part number or a QuickBooks custom field to the Walmart product SKU. Updates are sent as an inventory feed. You can see results in your Walmart dashboard under inventory feeds. When Walmart responds with inventory updates, our tool will log failures. Otherwise, the update was successful.
How does the inventory sync work?
Our connector sends the stock updates in batches, like a spreadsheet of updates. With other integrations, such as Shopify, the updates are sent one at a time. Shopify responds with a success or failure message and Connex knows right away the update result. With Walmart, our tool is notified several minutes later:
- Connex sends all the updates at once.
- Walmart sends an ID number, once the batch is submitted.
- Connex saves the ID number.
- When you run your sync again, our tool looks up the results of the last update.
- Our tool logs the successes and failures.
Can I export a list of shipped orders?
If the orders were shipped on the same day as their creation date, then it will work:
- Login to our software.
- Select your Walmart integration.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand the first section.
- In the order status field, enter shipped.
- Click sync now.
What other order statuses do you support?
By following the steps outlined above, you can configure your Walmart connection to sync orders with different combinations of status filters and ship node types. We currently support the following:
- Seller Fulfilled
- WFS Fulfilled
- 3PL Fulfilled