Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Getting Started with Connex Online: Add a New Integration
How to add an integration for Connex Online
Getting Started with Connex Online: Add a new integration
To get started, login to Connex. On the dashboard, click Add a New Connection to begin the setup process.
Add a new integration steps
You'll see a series of getting started expectations to prepare you for what's next. Click the blue Next button to proceed.
1. Click in the Solution Name field and select the integration you wish to setup. Notice that once selected, a handy instructions guide will appear on screen with integration-specific instructions.
2. Click read instructions to launch the integration-specific guide. This will open a new tab in your browser with detailed instructions on how to pair your QuickBooks file with your Online Store. When you have read the instructions, click back to Connex, fill in the form and click the blue Submit Form button.
3. You will arrive at the first step of the Connex for QuickBooks installation Wizard. Follow the 7 step questions to set up the sync. once complete you can sync an order manually to test.
Now that Connex is paired with the chosen integration, the next step is to complete the configuration guide.
🔶 Next Step: Intro to the Dashboard
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!