Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Getting Started with Connex Online: Account Registration
How to register your Connex account.
By registering a new Connex Online account, this automatically begins a 14-day free trial. No credit card necessary. To get started:
1. Login to the Sync with Connex Free Trial page
2. From the prompt, Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
Note: make sure you use a login that has Admin privilege, preferably the Master Admin.
When prompted, Choose the company file and click the green connect button. This connects Connex to QuickBooks Online and authorizes access.
Now you're ready to get started adding your first integration!