Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Getting Started with Connex Desktop: Add a New Integration
How to add a connection to your Connex account
Getting Started with Connex Desktop: Add a new integration
Add a new integration steps
1. Click in the Selling Channel field and choose from the list the integrate you wish to setup. Notice that once selected, a handy instructions guide will appear on screen with integration-specific instructions.
2. Click read instructions to launch the integration-specific guide.
In case you missed it or closed the pop-up by mistake, don't worry: you can find all integration help guides by clicking here.
Now that Connex is paired with the chosen integration, the next step is to pair Connex with QuickBooks via the Web Connector.
🔷 Next: Pair the Web Connector (Step 3)
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!