Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Getting Started with BVCommerce
Setting up Connex with BVCommerce
BVCommerce is a powerful ASP.NET e-commerce platform that provides customers with a dynamic shopping cart. With Connex, BVCommerce customers can automatically sync their sales to QuickBooks. Set up is simply, as Connex integrates with BVCommerce via API - no software to download or plugins to install. All you need is your BVCommerce username & password and a Connex account.
To discover the features that are available, please see our Features by Integration chart.
Make sure that your product catalog is fully built out in both QuickBooks and BVCommerce with matching SKU's. To discover how Connex matches products for desktop QuickBooks, please click here. For QuickBooks Online customers, please click here instead.
Before Getting Started
Prior to getting started, you will need 1) Admin access to QuickBooks; 2) QuickBooks set to single-user mode; 3) Admin login credentials for your BVCommerce account.
- Login to Connex (you'll need to create an account if you haven't already).
- From the dashboard, click Add Connection, then click Next.
- Select "BVCommerce" from the list of available integrations.
- Enter the Admin username credentials for your BVCommerce account.
- Enter the URL of your BVCommerce website. Example: https://MYSITE.com.
- Finally, click Pair QuickBooks to the proceed to connecting Connex with your QuickBooks.
Pairing with QuickBooks Desktop
Now it's time to integrate with QuickBooks. If you're a QuickBooks Online customer, you're already paired, so there's no action required.
For QuickBooks desktop customers, please click here.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!