Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
For the product mapping tool, how do I upload products from QuickBooks Desktop?
How to use a spreadsheet to upload products
Can I use autocomplete?
If you use our product mapping tool, you can upload a spreadsheet of products. When you map a missing product, you will see an autocomplete suggestion.
How do I upload the sheet?
Follow these steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- On top, click lists > item list.
- On the bottom, click excel.
- Export all items:
- On the next screen, click export and select create comma separated CSV file.
- Log into Connex.
- On the left, click products > upload products.
- Upload the sheet.