Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
For the product mapping tool, how do I upload products from QuickBooks Desktop?
How to use a spreadsheet to upload products
Can I use autocomplete?
If you use our product mapping tool, you can upload a spreadsheet of products. When you map a missing product, you will see an autocomplete suggestion.
How do I upload the sheet?
Follow these steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- On top, click lists > item list.
- On the bottom, click excel.
- Export all items:
- On the next screen, click export and select create comma separated CSV file.
- Log into Connex.
- On the left, click products > upload products.
- Upload the sheet.