Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For the product mapping tool, how do I upload products from QuickBooks?
How to use a spreadsheet to upload products
Can I use autocomplete?
Connex has no direct connection to QuickBooks Desktop. If you use our product mapping tool, you can upload a spreadsheet of products. When you map a missing product, you will see an autocomplete suggestion.
How do I upload the sheet?
Follow these steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- On top, click lists > item list.
- On the bottom, click excel.
- Export all items:
- On the next screen, click export and select create comma separated CSV file.
- The sheet should contain a column called item name or item number. Here is an example sheet.
- Log into Connex.
- On the left, click products > upload products.
- Upload the sheet.
If you experience errors, contact us and send us the spreadsheet.
- test.CSV (200 KB)