Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For QuickBooks Online, can I have more than one user account with one company file?
Connex for QuickBooks Online multiple users
Can I have more than one user account with Connex Online?
With Connex Online, it is possible to invite more than one QuickBooks Online user to Connex with the same QuickBooks Online company. Specifically, you can have multiple logins for Connex Online, but only one parent login (the QuickBooks Online Master Admin).
How does it work?
All of the settings are located under the parent account. You can have sub logins. Here is a example:
|User||Company||Paired with Connex?|
To pair, here are the steps:
- Pair Connex for QuickBooks Online as [email protected] .
- In QuickBooks Online, click the gear box.
- Click manage users.
- As the role, select company admin.
- Ask the second user to close his or her browser completely.
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks Online as [email protected] .
- If prompted to select the company file, choose ABC, Inc.
- You will be prompted to change the admin. Click change admin.
- Each company file has a company ID, a unique set of numbers. Connex will detect that a user already paired with the company ID.
- Connex will log you into Connex as [email protected] .
- Viewing the transaction log
- Run a manual sync
- Change or edit settings
- Add, update, or remove rules
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!