Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
For QuickBooks Online, can I associate multiple company files and one user?
Connex for QuickBooks Online multiple users
Can I have more than one user account with Connex Online?
You can pair one user with multiple files, but not multiple users with the same file. In each company file you want to pair, add the same user.
How do I set it up?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Click add companies.
- Click the green button and add the companies:
- You will see a grid of companies. Click impersonate to edit their settings: