Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For QuickBooks Desktop, how do I sync different transaction types from QuickBooks?
Out of box, our software will sync invoices from QuickBooks. To choose other transaction types, you must adjust your settings.
How do I sync multiple transaction types?
Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync orders from QuickBooks manually.
- In the transaction type drop down, choose types to export:
- Click save and sync or save settings on the right, depending on which product you use.