Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For QuickBooks Desktop, can I have multiple user seats to one account?
Can Connex have more than one user seat
For QuickBooks Desktop, can I pair multiple users to one account?
Connex Desktop integrates with desktop versions of QuickBooks in a unique way, via the QuickBooks Web Connector. This requires use of what is called a QWC file that links Connex to the Web Connector and your QuickBooks.
This is all tied to the username/email address chosen upon account creation and setup, which both Connex and the Web Connector use to authenticate that everything is properly connected and talking with one another.
As a result of this unique integration method, Connex Desktop is not able to offer more than one user seat per account.
I need to allow more than one user. Is there a workaround?
No, unfortunately there is not. Connex Desktop only offers one user seat at this time.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!