Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
For QuickBooks Desktop, can I have multiple user seats to one account?
For QuickBooks Desktop, can I pair multiple users to one account?
Connex Desktop integrates with desktop versions of QuickBooks in a unique way, via the QuickBooks Web Connector. This requires use of what is called a QWC file that links Connex to the Web Connector and your QuickBooks.
This is all tied to the username/email address chosen upon account creation and setup, which both Connex and the Web Connector use to authenticate that everything is properly connected and talking with one another.
As a result of this unique integration method, Connex Desktop is not able to offer more than one user seat per account.
I need to allow more than one user. Is there a workaround?
No, unfortunately there is not. Connex Desktop only offers one user seat at this time.
For more information regarding QuickBooks licenses and seats, click here for QuickBooks Support