Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For Connex for QuickBooks Online, how do I change the sync interval?
Syncing speeds for Connex for QuickBooks Online
How fast can I sync orders to QuickBooks Online?
Our pro plan offers a one hour sync and our super plan offers a 15 minute sync. Connex cannot sync in real-time, but we can speed up the sync. For up to date information, visit our pricing page.
How can I upgrade?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Click upgrade plan:
- Choose change plan.
- Choose a our super or ultra plus plans.
- On the left, click dashboard.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync direction.
- Expand settings:
- Change the sync interval.
- Click save settings.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!