Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For Connex for QuickBooks Online, can I sync orders regardless of class?
Connex for QuickBooks Online filters sales by class. You can easily disable an re-enable this filter.
How do I disable the class filter?
Connex for QuickBooks Online creates a rule, which filers sales by class. A rule can have multiple map from fields. In this case, the rule says if the order has a class and if the class is not ShipStation, then exclude the order. Here are the steps:
- Go to Connex ruleset.
- Click edit next to the class mapping rule:
- Advance to the conditions step.
- Delete all the rules:
- On the left, click dashboard.
- Next to your connection, click manual sync.
- Adjust the date range.
- Click submit.
In a few minutes, check your log for results.
How do I re-enable the class filter?
Once complete, you can reactivate the rule:
- Delete the class rule at Connex ruleset.
- Go to my connections.
- Click manage.
- Expand the first area.
- Click submit.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!
You must have QuickBooks Online Pro or Advanced to enable Class tracking.