Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
For an initial sync of inventory, can I upload a spreadsheet to Shopify?
From QuickBooks Desktop, you can upload a spreadsheet of products and perform an initial inventory sync.
How do I upload the sheet?
Test with a single item, then do more items. To make the sheet, here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Go to lists and click item list.
- On the bottom, click Excel and export all products.
- Select CSV and click OK.
- Rename the item name field to variant SKU.
- Rename the Quantity on Hand field to Variant Stock Qty.
- Create a column called Title and make it equal the variant SKU field.
- Add a column called Variant Inventory Tracking and add shopify as the value.
- Rename sales price to Variant Sales Price.
- Log into Shopify.
- On the left, click products.
- Click the import button.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
- In Shopify, click import.
- You will see that the stock has changed.