Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
For an initial sync of inventory, can I upload a spreadsheet to Shopify?
From QuickBooks Desktop, you can upload a spreadsheet of products and perform an initial inventory sync.
How do I upload the sheet?
Test with a single item, then do more items. To make the sheet, here are the steps:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Go to lists and click item list.
- On the bottom, click Excel and export all products.
- Select CSV and click OK.
- Rename the item name field to variant SKU.
- Rename the Quantity on Hand field to Variant Stock Qty.
- Create a column called Title and make it equal the variant SKU field.
- Add a column called Variant Inventory Tracking and add shopify as the value.
- Rename sales price to Variant Sales Price.
- Log into Shopify.
- On the left, click products.
- Click the import button.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
- In Shopify, click import.
- You will see that the stock has changed.