Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
For a summary transaction, how do I sync more than a day at a time?
You can sync a larger date range of sales
Here are the steps:
- On the Connex dashboard, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > summary transaction.
- Choose show date range:
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually.
- Change the date range.