Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Error: You have exceeded the number of orders your plan allows
Error: You have exceeded the number of orders your plan allows.
Connex plans are based on the number of orders synced per year. If you encounter this error message in the Connex transaction log, it means the number of available orders for your current plan is exhausted.
You can view how many orders you have synced, and how many orders your plan allows by visiting the Connex Dashboard.
To review more details on your plan, click on your name in the top left corner of the Dashboard.
Until this error message is resolved either by purchasing additional orders or upgrading your plan, no orders will sync.
Upgrade Plan or Buy Order Count
You can choose to either upgrade your plan, or make a one-time purchase of orders.
Here are the steps:
2. Click on your name in the upper-right and click on upgrade plan
To choose a one-time purchase
1. To choose a one-time purchase to buy more orders, Choose Buy More Orders
2. Choose an option and click Purchase:
To upgrade your current plan:
1. Choose a plan from the drop down:
5. Click Next Step
6. Click Submit
7. Finally, Click Submit to confirm.
Once complete, you'll be able to sync sales again within a few minutes.
My sync was not running when I exceeded my order limit, how can I sync missing sales?
If you need to sync missing sales, you can perform a Manual Sync.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!