Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Error: Web Connector supports only QuickBooks 2015 or later
This is an error message generated by the Web Connector, if the version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, or Point of Sale is older than 2015.
This error message is caused when the version of QuickBooks is older than 2015 or if QuickBooks Point of Sale is in use.
- Update to the latest version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise. Connex and the Web Connector is only compatible with 2015 versions of QuickBooks or higher.
- Ensure you're using the latest version of the Web Connector. For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise customers, must be using Web Connector version 184.108.40.206 or higher (please see: What version of the Web Connector should I use?).
- QuickBooks Point of Sale. If you are a QuickBooks Point of Sale customer, you must use Web Connector version 220.127.116.11 (please see: What version of the web connector should I use if I use QuickBooks POS?).
Web Connector Support
Updating, removing, installing, or reinstalling either QuickBooks or the Web Connector is beyond the scope of Connex support. If you require assistance, we highly recommend connecting with your IT department or Intuit Support.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!