Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Error creating product: "Exceeded 2 calls per second for api client. Reduce request rates to resume uninterrupted service."
What does this error mean?
Shopify's API has limits to how many requests we can make per session. (via their documentation) Most likely, the inventory sync has been creating products and sending them to Shopify, at a frequency that Shopify cannot handle.
How do I keep this from happening?
- Adjust your Web Connector Auto-Run interval. If your auto-run interval is less than 30 minutes, set it to 30-60 minutes.
- Toggle off "Create new products in Shopify if they are missing". Under Manage -> Inventory, especially if you have created several new products in QuickBooks that are not in your Shopify website.