Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Error 3120 : While trying to Add a(n) ReceivePayment Object specified in the request cannot be found.
Update your accounts receivable account in Connex.
You are unable to sync payments to QuickBooks, even though the sale is paid in QuickBooks.
When you check your log, Connex shows this error:
Error 3120 : While trying to Add a(n) ReceivePayment with name or order number of IS-244866, QB responded Object "225E71-1655137719" specified in the request cannot be found.
This means the invoice and payment have a different A/R account or the A/R account you are using is no longer active.
Change your A/R account
Here are the steps: