Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Error 3060: There was an error when converting the quantity
What to do when getting the error 3060
Here is an example message:
Error 3060 : While trying to Mod a(n) Sales Receipt with name or order number of #284879, QB responded There was an error when converting the quantity "1" in the field "item line quantity". QuickBooks error message: You cannot set the quantity for items of this type.
Connex tries to add a quantity to each item. This error means the item is of type other charge and accepts no quantity.
Most likely, you have changed the item type of a product called TotalOff. This item is added to QuickBooks by Connex, if the total from your store and website are different. This usually happens with grouped items, since the item price from QuickBooks is inserted.
- In QuickBooks, go to lists and click item list.
- Look for an item called TotalOff.
- If its type is other charge, switch its type to non-inventory item. This will enable Connex to send a quantity:
- Resync your sale.