Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Error 3060: There was an error when converting the quantity
What to do when getting the error 3060
Here is an example message:
Error 3060 : While trying to Mod a(n) Sales Receipt with name or order number of #284879, QB responded There was an error when converting the quantity "1" in the field "item line quantity". QuickBooks error message: You cannot set the quantity for items of this type.
Connex tries to add a quantity to each item. This error means the item is of type other charge and accepts no quantity.
Most likely, you have changed the item type of a product called TotalOff. This item is added to QuickBooks by Connex, if the total from your store and website are different. This usually happens with grouped items, since the item price from QuickBooks is inserted.
- In QuickBooks, go to lists and click item list.
- Look for an item called TotalOff.
- If its type is other charge, switch its type to non-inventory item. This will enable Connex to send a quantity:
- Resync your sale.