Getting Ready for the 2020 Holiday Shopping Season, Black Friday & Cyber Monday
It's crunch time! With the start of the 2020 holiday shopping season fast approaching, there are a number of things to be mindful of as Black Friday & Cyber Monday approaches. Let's dive right in!
- Ensure proper staffing levels.
- Make sure your website can scale up to handle increased traffic.
- Ensure smooth checkout/shopping cart experience (ideally the fewer steps or clicks, the better).
- Ensure inventory quantity-on-hand levels for anticipated sales.
Connex & QuickBooks:
- Ensure product SKU's match.
- Iron out reconciliation & match deposit procedures.
- Need to add a new integration to Connex? Do so now!
- If you sell gift cards, ensure proper set up in QuickBooks & your website.
- Review Connex settings to ensure desired outcomes.
- Review the Connex Rules Engine.
- Ensure any QuickBooks Sales Tax codes needed are set up.
This is just a tip of the iceberg. Our own Marketing Manager, Dora Farkas, put together a detailed list of recommendations to keep in mind before the holiday season. Check out her blog post here: