Only sales that exist in the QuickBooks undeposited funds account can match a incoming deposit.
- The deposit for the day has already been made.
- The sale on the deposit failed to sync to QuickBooks.
- The sale synced to QuickBooks, but the order number on the sale fails to match any field on the deposit.
Check for deposit
First, check if the deposit for this day has already been made:
- On the bottom right, click check register.
- Look for recent deposits.
- Double click the deposit and look at the sales. Has the deposit for the day already been made? Has the sale been matched to another deposit?
Login to Connex and scroll down to errors. Filter the log. Are the orders missing? If so, run a manual sync.
If you use Amazon, Stripe, Square or Shopify, then there is no issue. If you use another brand, the payment reference number must match the order number in your selling solution. For Square or Stripe, their reference number must exist in the memo field. Please reach out to us, if this fits your scenario.