Turning On the Multicurrency feature
You can change your home currency from the same place that you enable the Multicurrency feature. Follow these steps:
Once you turn on the Multicurrency feature, you cannot change your home currency.
- Click Gear → Account and Settings.
QBO displays the Account and Settings dialog box.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the Currency section.
- Set your home currency by clicking the Home Currency list box.
Choose the currency of your country. If you’re not in the United States, don’t set the United States as your home currency.
- Select Multicurrency.
QBO warns you that, once you turn on the Multicurrency feature:
- You can’t turn it off, and
- You can’t change your home currency.
- Select I Understand I Can’t Undo Multicurrency.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.