Can I have more than one user account with Connex Online?
With Connex Online, it is possible to invite more than one QuickBooks Online user to Connex with the same QuickBooks Online company. Specifically, you can have multiple logins for Connex Online, but only one parent login (the QuickBooks Online Master Admin).
How does it work?
All of the settings are located under the parent account. You can have sub logins. Here is a example:
|User||Company||Paired with Connex?|
|[email protected]||ABC, Inc.||Yes|
|[email protected]||ABC, Inc.||No|
To pair, here are the steps:
- Pair Connex for QuickBooks Online as [email protected].
- In QuickBooks Online, click the gear box.
- Click manage users.
- As the role, select company admin.
- Ask the second user to close his or her browser completely.
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks Online as [email protected].
- If prompted to select the company file, choose ABC, Inc.
- You will be prompted to change the admin. Click change admin.
- Each company file has a company ID, a unique set of numbers. Connex will detect that a user already paired with the company ID.
- Connex will log you into Connex as [email protected].
- Viewing the transaction log
- Run a manual sync
- Change or edit settings
- Add, update, or remove rules