If you sell on Amazon, you may have multiple listings for the same product. For each product, you could have a suffix. All listings point to the same SKU, but SKUs must be unique. In this example, we will add a rule that removes a suffix.
How do I add the rule?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the top right, click rules.
- Click add.
- Select map field conditionally.
- As the action, choose replace part of SKU.
- In the comparison step, choose these values:
- You can add another comparison for each suffix. If you had a -2, then add the same rule with a -2.
- Finish the wizard.