If the time to pull orders from your site or inventory from QuickBooks is longer than two minutes, then this error can occur.
I use Bigcommerce and I get this issue. How do I resolve it?
This error can occur, if you have more than 50 orders to sync. Our Bigcommerce integration takes about 3 - 5 seconds to pull a single order. You must change your sync dates to pull 12 hours at a time:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Adjust the sync timers to a 12 hour range:
- Click save.
- Run your web connector.
- If 12 hours fails, try 3 hours until you catch up. If the issue persists, please contact us.
Connex is compatible with spreadsheet uploads from Bigcommerce. If you have several thousand orders, please read this guide.
How do I resolve this issue?
- Weak Internet: If you have a weak internet connection, contact your ISP. Update to a faster, more reliable connection. If you have another computer, switch the sync to another machine. For more details, read this guide.
- Date Range: If you are syncing sales, login to Connex. Under my connections, click manual sync. Adjust the sync dates to a 24 hour range.
- QB POS: If you use QuickBooks POS, login to Connex. Click manage. Expand advanced inventory. Set the dates to a 24 hour range.
- Sync by Date: Login to Connex. Click manually sync. Leave the list of orders blank. Use a 1 -2 day date range. When you sync orders by number, the orders are synced individually. This means Connex must go to and from your site for each order specified.
- Inventory Sync: Login to Connex. Click manage. Expand inventory. Expand sync inventory to QuickBooks. Set the sync dates to tomorrow and the day after. This eliminates the inventory sync from causing the time out issue.