What does this error look like?
You run your web connector or try to pair another PC and you see this message:
Why does it happen?
Only QuickBooks administrators can pair apps. You have signed into QuickBooks as a non-admin and you are trying to pair.
How do I resolve the error?
You must perform these steps:
- Login to QuickBooks as admin.
- Go to edit > preferences > integrated applications.
- Next to Connex, click allow access:
We recommend creating a user for Connex that is only used by our software:
- In QuickBooks, go to company
- Click users.
- Click set up users and roles.
- Click new.
- Create a new user and add her to the full access role:
- Click OK.
- Go to edit and click preferences.
- Click integrated applications.
- Next to Connex, click properties.
- Select Connex as the user to login, when the file is closed.