You can add a drop down to each QuickBooks sale to group orders.
How do I activate locations and change their label?
You can change the location field label to say division, department, or business. Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box.
- Click account and settings.
- On the left, click advanced.
- Click categories.
- Check track locations.
- Change the label field:
What label can a location have in QuickBooks?
Here is a full list:
How do I map fields to location?
The rules engine is the simplest way to map locations. In this example, we will map the Shopify order tag to a location:
- Login to Connex.
- On the right, click rules engine.
- Click action.
- Click add new.
- To map an order tag, map this rule.
- If you use ShipStation and you want to map the selling channel name, then add this rule.
How do I pull a report of sales by location?
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, click reports on the left.
- In the search field, enter location.
- Select sales by location summary or detail.
You will see a list of sales grouped by location. Here is an example sales by summary report: