In this guide, there are two company files: Accubow and Promier. We want Accubow orders to sync to Accubow and Promier to sync to Promier.
I see a dialog asking for permission to sync. What do I do?
If you run the Accubow connection and the Promier file is open, QuickBooks will ask permission to sync Accubow to Promier. Click no and click continue. Otherwise, the orders will sync to both companies.
I already paired both files. Can I deny access?
Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks as admin in single-user mode.
- Click edit and click preferences.
- Click integrated application.
- Next to Connex, un-check the box.
- Click properties.
- Un-check all fields and deny access.
In this example, we have checked all boxes next to Accubow. The Promier Products company file is open. QuickBooks is asking for permission to sync Accubow orders to Promier Products. Click no and click continue: