I am syncing orders from my website to QuickBooks. What information do you need?
So we can best assist you, follow these steps:
- Mention you use Connex for QuickBooks. If you are using our contact form, there is no need to email us again. The form will send the email.
- Send us your Connex username, which you enter at connexforquickbooks.com/login
- What connection is causing the error? Please list the website and connection name from the my connections page.
- Send copies of the order from your ordering solution and QuickBooks. You can use SnagIt, or any other screenshot program, to take screenshots.
- Point out what is wrong. For example, the shipping amount is missing.
- Make sure your screenshots contain the order number, date, and customer name.
I am syncing inventory or orders from QuickBooks. What do I need to do?
When you send us orders, they are held in a queue and Connex processes them. You must stop the processing of orders, so they stay in the queue. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Go to the task page.
- Delete all tasks that have your e-commerce solution name. By removing the tasks, Connex will hold everything it receives in the queue.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Open the inventory item or order.
- If you are syncing orders, add test to the memo. Click save. Remove test and click save again. If you are syncing inventory, add test to the item purchase description.
- Run your QuickBooks web connector.
- At Connex, click configure my connections.
- For orders, go to the pending transaction page and ensure your data exists. For inventory, go to the pending inventory page.
Here is the end result for orders:
When in doubt, screen shots are an incredibly useful tool to help us narrow down the issue, look for patterns, and ultimately investigate and solve problems even faster.
When contacting the support team, screenshots or video captures of the issue you're experiencing are extremely helpful. They can ensure the our team is looking for the issue in the right place, provide hints on how to replicate the issue, and provide information which would not normally be available to the support team member, such as detailed information about an order available in your selling channel but not found in ShipStation.
Here are a few popular options:
Snagit: Snagit is a program for both Windows and Mac that includes more advanced editing and annotation options for images and videos. Snagit also includes access to a Screencast account so you can upload your saved images and videos and easily share them with others.
- Windows Snipping Tool: This tool is part of Windows. Search for snipping tool in the Windows search bar.