JMA Web Technologies is pleased to offer our subscribers a 60-minute onboarding (training) and set-up session with purchase of a subscription.
What should I know about my first Onboarding session?
The scope of onboarding & set-up is limited to the configuration of our product(s) (Connex for QuickBooks Desktop and Connex for QuickBooks Online) and takes approximately 45-60 minutes. If you require more time, additional on-boarding services are available for purchase.
What can I expect from Onboarding?
1) After purchase, You will receive a welcome email from JMA Web Technologies that includes a link to schedule onboarding.
2) To schedule on-boarding, please complete the required on-boarding checklist by clicking here.
3) When we receive the completed checklist, a member of our Customer Success team will respond to schedule the onboarding session. Turnaround time is typically 24-36 business hours.
3) We use GoToMeeting screen sharing software to conduct our on-boarding sessions with you. Details to join the live screen sharing session will be shared with you. This is not a phone call.
4) Together with a Sync with Connex Customer Success Manager, you will walk through the installation and configuration of our app. as well as training on key features.
5) At the end of the session, the Customer Success Manager will answer any questions you might have and address your specific needs. We'll discuss some best practices that we've seen other Connex customers use to succeed.
What does Connex need from me?
1) Fill out and submit the onboarding questionnaire as thoroughly and completely as possible. This may require input from your accounting or finance department.
2) For QuickBooks Desktop users, we strongly recommend backing up your QuickBooks Company File both regularly and prior to your on-boarding session.
3) Please have admin and/or account owner passwords to QuickBooks, all connection platforms, and your server (if applicable) available prior to on-boarding.
4) QuickBooks Desktop Users must log into QuickBooks in Single-User Mode as the Admin (required).
5) For QuickBooks Australia, QuickBooks Canada, and QuickBooks UK users: The Web Connector must be installed prior to on-boarding.
What if I am already set-up due to a 14-day free trial?
No worries! We're here to help you achieve freedom from data entry. If you're account is already set up because of a 14-day free trial, you are still entitled to on-boarding. In this case, you may use the time however you like. For example:
- Setting review to ensure desired outcomes are being met;
- Integrate additional platforms;
- Training on key or advances features;
- Discuss optimal workflow & best practices;
- Answer questions;
- Troubleshoot an issue.
Alternatively, if you wish to defer onboarding for a later date, you may do so. However, please note that completion of the on-boarding checklist is still required prior to scheduling.
JMA Web Technologies reserves the right to reschedule if the form is not complete or if the pre-install requirements are not complete, whether in whole or in part.