Sync with Connex is pleased to offer our paid subscribers a 60-minute on-boarding (training) and set-up session with purchase of a subscription.
What should I know about my first On-boarding session?
The scope of on-boarding & set-up is limited to the configuration of our product(s) (Connex for QuickBooks Desktop and Connex for QuickBooks Online) and takes approximately 45-60 minutes. If you require more time, additional on-boarding services are available for purchase.
What can I expect from On-boarding?
1) After purchase, you will receive a welcome email from Sync with Connex that includes a link to schedule on-boarding.
2) To schedule on-boarding, please complete the required on-boarding checklist. Failure to complete this checklist may result in the meeting be cancelled or rescheduled.
3) When we receive the completed checklist, a member of our Customer Success team will review the checklist and follow up via email with any pre-call instructions or to reschedule, if the checklist is not complete.
3) We use GoToMeeting screen sharing software to conduct our on-boarding sessions with you. Details to join the live screen sharing session will be shared with you. This is not a phone call.
4) Together with a Sync with Connex Customer Success Manager, you will walk through the installation and configuration of our app. as well as training on key features.
5) At the end of the session, the Customer Success Manager will answer any questions you might have and address your specific needs. We'll discuss some best practices that we've seen other Connex customers use to succeed.
What does Connex need from me?
2) For QuickBooks Desktop users, we strongly recommend backing up your QuickBooks Company File both regularly and prior to your on-boarding session.
3) Please have admin and/or account owner passwords to QuickBooks, all connection platforms, and your server (if applicable) available prior to on-boarding.
4) QuickBooks Desktop Users must log into QuickBooks in Single-User Mode as the Admin (required).
5) For QuickBooks Australia, QuickBooks Canada, and QuickBooks UK users: The Web Connector must be installed prior to on-boarding.
How do I schedule an On-boarding?
Please click here to fill out the on-boarding checklist and schedule a call with our team. Note that a paid subscription is required. If you do not have a paid subscription, we reserve the right to cancel the meeting.
What if I am already set-up due to a 14-day free trial?
No worries! We're here to help you achieve freedom from data entry. If you're account is already set up because of a 14-day free trial, you are still entitled to on-boarding with purchase of a subscription. In this case, you may use the time however you like. For example:
- Setting review to ensure desired outcomes are being met;
- Integrate additional platforms;
- Training on key or advances features;
- Discuss optimal workflow & best practices;
- Answer questions;
- Troubleshoot an issue.
Alternatively, if you wish to defer on-boarding for a later date, you may do so. However, please note that completion of the on-boarding checklist is still required prior to scheduling.
JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex reserves the right to reschedule if the form is not complete or if the pre-install requirements are not complete, whether in whole or in part. We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule on-boarding in the event we are unable to confirm purchase of a paid subscription.