In QuickBooks, you can create classes that you assign to transactions. This lets you track account balances by department, business office or location, separate properties you own, or any other meaningful breakdown of your business. Class tracking in Connex offers a way to add a default class on the order synced by Connex.
Connex can add a class to each order it syncs into QuickBooks or to each line item.
Class by Order or Store Name
Connex can assign a default class for each order. Here are the steps:
- At the Connex Dashboard, click the Manage button in your Selling Channel
- Expand the Orders menu -> Sync Orders to QuickBooks
- Expand the Transaction Menu
- From the class drop down, choose a class. If you choose store / solution name, the class will match the selling channel.
- If your class does not appear in the drop down, you may need to refresh your dropdowns. This can happen when you have added a class to QuickBooks after you set up and paired Connex.
- Click Save to save the setting.