Once an item syncs to QuickBooks, the Accounting solution uses the account on file. You can change the income account in QuickBooks. It will change the account historically and for future sales.
How do I change the account for items Connex creates?
Here are the steps:
- At the Connex my connections page, click manage.
- Expand new order and product accounts.
- Change the income account drop down.
- Click submit.
How do I change the item income account for existing items?
To change the income account of an existing item, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click lists > item list on the top menu.
- Search for SalesTax.
- Double click the item.
- Change the income account on the bottom right.