Connex can map values to the bin or lot fields, based off your QuickBooks item name. You must add rules or use a default bin. Then, contact us to upgrade your QuickBooks XML version to 12, which is a setting on your account.
Login to Connex and click configure. Under inventory site and bin mapping, choose an inventory site and a bin. You cannot assign a bin, unless you choose the parent inventory site. Here is an example:
What if my bin is a warehouse within a site?
In the map to on the rules, enter INVENTORY SITE:BIN. An example would be Amazon FBA:Amazon Bin 1:
How do I add a rule to map inventory sites?
In this example, we will map Boston as the site for all orders shipping to the United States. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules.
- Click add.
- Choose start from scratch.
- In the action field, select map inventory site.
- In the rules field, enter these details:
- In the map to field, enter Boston.
- Finish the wizard.
Can Connex automatically add lot numbers?
Connex can add the last lot number from your last inventory adjustment. Here are the steps:
- On the Connex configure page, expand inventory.
- Expand the advanced inventory section.
- Check apply lot numbers to QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, create an inventory adjustment for the item on the order. Add a lot number.
- Sync the order to QuickBooks.
Lot numbers and bin locations must exist under your inventory site in QuickBooks.
Connex applies he most recent lot for the most recent inventory adjustment that it can find. The adjustment must happen in 30 days, or it will not work.