This article is archived.
No Longer Supported
As of May 2019, Sync with Connex is no longer offering or supporting integration with QuickBooks Point-of-Sale.
This article applies to QuickBooks POS only. Pro, Premier, and Enterprise users may skip this area.
Do I need to update Connex?
If you move your QuickBooks POS company file or upgrade QuickBooks POS, you must update your connection string. This field tells Connex where to sync your data.
If your company file name or version has changed, you must update Connex. Our software stores the location of QuickBooks POS in your settings. If you fail to change Connex and you run your web connector, you will receive an error saying can't connect to database.
How do I change the connection string?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand connection settings at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link asking you to change the connection string:
- Run your web connector.
- If prompted, login as sysadmin and check the box to remember your login.
- Write down the phrase in the box.
- Return to Connex and click configure.
- Expand connection.
- Update the form:
- Click sync now.