Sometimes your web connector will stop working. You will see an error message that says 'QuickBooks Web Connector has stopped working'. Adding or removing connections from the web connector can cause this error.
Follow the on screen instructions to close the program. Closing all windows, QuickBooks, Browsers and rebooting are the first steps to take. If all else fails, you can uninstall and reinstall the web connector.
Here are the steps to uninstall/reinstall:
1. In your Windows search bar, enter web connector.
2. Right click web connector and click uninstall.
3. Go through the wizard.
5. Reinstall the web connector: http://developer-static.intuit.com/idn/downloads/QBSM/Webconnector/QBWebConnectorInstaller_2_1_0_30.exe
6. Login to Connex.
7. Expand pair on another machine.
8. Obtain a new pairing file, click the blue 'submit' button.
9. Double click the pairing file in your downloads.
10. Follow the on screen instructions to add the file to your web connector, Enter 123 as the password.
11. Click update selected.
12. Two green bars should reach 100% across the bottom.
Refer to this installation video to troubleshoot further: