The web connector is tied to the user logged into the machine at time of install. We recommend pairing the file when you are signed in as Admin, in single user mode. Your next steps will be to download a pairing file and set up the web connector.
How do I download a pairing file to pair QuickBooks on another machine?
Here are the steps:
- Login to your ordering solution
- Login to your QuickBooks Company file as Admin, in Single User Mode.
- Login to Connex
- At the Dashboard, see a list of your connections
- Find your connection and click the blue link - 'download pairing file'
- A .QWC Files appears in your downloads, double click to execute
- Click yes
- A certificate appears, click OK
- In the Web Connector, place a check mark next to Connex, a check mark in the Auto Run column and 60 minutes in the minutes column (if you want to run the web connector automatically, leave blank if you want to run it manually)
- Make sure there is a password in the password column - this can be anything -we recommend '123'
- Click Update selected
- When the 2 green bars across the bottom reach 100%, you have successfully downloaded a new pairing file.
In Connex, Click Manage at your connection, click 'Download Pairing File' on left
You can find the file wherever your downloads appear:
It will appear in your Web Connector:
Click OK at the Certificate:
Can I see a video?