You can map a default inventory site for each line item in QuickBooks.
Default Inventory Site for All Items
Here are the steps:
- Login to connexforquickbooks.com.
- At the Connex Dashboard, select the Manage link to access the Connex account settings.
- Expand the Inventory Menu then expand the "Inventory Site and Bin Mapping" tab
- Under inventory site mapping, choose a site from the drop down:
- Click sync now to save the settings
Here is the final result:
What does 'There is an invalid reference to the site' mean?
The site you mapped is missing from QuickBooks. You have added a rule or your sale is sending a field mapped to the QuickBooks inventory site field. Here is an example error:
While trying to Add a(n) Invoice with order number of 4560, QuickBooks responded There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks InvoiceLineItem Site "B30" in the Invoice line. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.