Connex can locate orders matching a deposit and add the total fees as a line item on the deposit. If you have not already, login to Connex and click manage. Expand refunds. Check create check. Connex will add the checks as a refund and associate them with the deposit.
How do I insert the orders into QuickBooks?
Once complete, you must sync all orders associated with the deposit:
- Login to Connex.
- Select your connection.
- Click manage.
- Expand the first area.
- Change the sync dates.
- Click save.
- If you use Connex for QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector.
Once you upload the orders into QuickBooks, upload the payout:
- Log into Shopify.
- On the right, click view payouts.
- Download the payout that you wish to match.
- Click export and save it as a plain CSV file.
- Go back to Connex.
- When in your settings, on left, click match deposits
- Upload the spreadsheet to Connex by clicking select payout.
- Find your saved CSV file.
How does the UI appear in Connex?
Once you upload the sheet, follow these steps:
- Add the date of the deposit into your bank account.
- To add merchant fees in bulk, enter the account to use. If you leave this field blank, then no fees are added. This is ideal if your orders already have fees added by Connex.
- Enter the bank account to make the deposit.
- Click submit Form
How does a deposit appear?
Here is a screenshot.