In Connex, there is step called authenticate. The method's purpose is validating your connection information and pulling orders.
How do I see more details?
Beneath authentication failed, click the blue link and view the error message:
Why do I see this message?
Beneath authentication failed, there is a blue link. Click the link to see the details. If the message says timeout, shorten your sync dates:
- If Connex fails to receive the orders in two minutes, the sync will fail. Your query dates are too far apart. Login to Connex. Under manually sync an existing connection, adjust the dates to a 24 hour range:
- If you are syncing historically, login to Connex and click configure. Scroll down to advanced transaction. On the bottom, check insert orders in bulk. Wait fifteen minutes. Connex will queue the sales in the background. Turn off this feature, when you are done.
If the message says 404, confirm you have an internet connection and visit your website.
If you changed the URL of your website or deleted the connection, the sync will fail. To update your pairing file, follow these steps:
- Open QuickBooks and login as admin.
- Open your web connector.
- Click remove.
- Login to Connex.
- Under pair on another machine, choose your connection.
- Click submit.
- Double click the pairing file.