Cloud Cart can map multiple SKUs to a single item name in QuickBooks. In this guide, we have a QuickBooks item name called ABC. There are two additional listings for abc:
We will map ABC-1 and ABC-2 to ABC.
How do I replace part of a SKU?
In this example, we will replace -A in any SKU. Widgets-A will map to widgets. Here are the steps:
- In Cloud Cart Connector, login and hover over the gear.
- Click rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Using replace part of SKU, add this rule.
We will use the rules engine to say if the SKU contains ABC, then map it to ABC. Here are the steps:
- Add a row to this sheet for each SKU to map.
- In Cloud Cart for QuickBooks, login and hover over the gear.
- Click transaction log.
- Above the grid, select bulk upload rules.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
- When prompted, view your rules and verify that they were uploaded.
If I add more Amazon products, do I need to upload more rules?
If the Amazon products do not contain ABC, then you would need to upload new rules.