Many payment processors fail to receive order details from the ordering solution. As a workaround, you can map items in QuickBooks to the product price.
You need to add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure at your connection
- on the Top, Right, Click Settings> Rules Engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule:
Is there a way to upload a spreadsheet?
Yes, you can upload a list of rules by following these steps:
- Fill out this sheet and add a new row for each product. You only need to change the "ENTER QuickBooks ITEM" NAME and the field value.
- On the Connex settings page, Top Right, Click Settings>Rules Engine>Upload>Select Files (select your file)>Submit Form.
- You can see a list of mapping in our rules engine by clicking Settings>Rules Engine