Located within the Connex account, this interactive tool allows users to view the detailed order data Connex receives from your platform.
With the Connex Order Previewer, you can:
- Preview order data from your selling channels to see what Connex receives.
- Search for specific order numbers or by date range.
- Search by order status or specific selling channel.
- Customize which order data fields you wish to view.
- Test out specific rules to see if the rule runs correctly.
How can I preview a list of orders?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, select the Orders link, next click Order Previewer.
- Select a Connection Name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a date range or order numbers to preview.
What data will I see?
You will see this info:
- Billing and shipping address
- Line items, which SKU, quantity, unit price and taxability.
- Total discount, total tax and the order total.
- Order number, date, and order status.
- Payments, which include total payment and reference number.
Here are some screenshots: