Connex works with Magento 1 and 2.
If I have Magento 1.x, how do I upgrade to Magento 2?
Magento 2 and Magento 1 are completely different. You must install Connex from scratch. Login to Connex. Click add a new connection. Choose Magento 2 and enter your admin user name with password. Complete the install wizard.
If you would like us to transfer your Magento 1 settings to the Magento 2 connection, please contact us.
Does Connex send my Magento credentials, each time it request orders?
With your Magento user name and password, Connex generates a token valid for four hours. The token is sent to your site and it returns orders. For more technical details, read admin and customer access tokens.
How do I pair Magento 2?
You must create a user for Connex on your Magento 2 website:
- Login to your Magento 2 admin.
- On the bottom left, click settings.
- Click all users:
- Add a new user:
- On the left, click user role:
- Add the user to the administrators role.
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click add connection.
- Choose Magento 2.
- Enter the user name, password, and your website URL (The website URL should NOT have anything added past ".com" or the credentials will not work (such as: "https://www.example.com/index.php" will not assign a token and we will not be able to sync to your website). If already done, re-create the connection with the website URL entered correctly.
- Click submit.
Do not confuse user name and email. If you enter the email [email protected] then your pairing will fail.
Do you support additional Magento Custom Fields?
At this time, we do not support additional custom fields in Magento. Any custom field support would fall under the category of a Feature Request.