Connex pulls items by their modified date. Making a change to an item will cause it to sync with your website. Connex queries updated items every fifteen minutes and syncs automatically. To sync a single item., you must update a product in QuickBooks and return to the Connex site.
I made inventory updates a few days ago. Can I sync them without changing them again?
Yes, you can change your sync timers:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure at my connections.
- On the configure page, click the inventory tab.
- Adjust the after date to last week:
I need to perform an initial sync of inventory from QuickBooks to my site. Can you help me?
Please contact us with your account info. Please specify the number of items in QuickBooks and your website.
You must make an update to an item in QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear box.
- Click products and services.
- Double click an item.
- In the purchase description field, enter test.
- Click save.
- Edit the item again and remove test.
The next time the sync runs, Connex will find this product.
In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list.
Double click a product.
Add the word "test" to the purchase description.
Go back to the product and remove the word "test"
- Run the web connector in QuickBooks and check the transaction log file in your Connex account for updates.
How do I sync inventory faster than the programmed 15 minute interval?
Connex will sync inventory updates every fifteen minutes. To sync in a few minutes, follow these steps:
- At the Connex my connections page, click manage.
- At the configure page, scroll to the bottom.
- Click save and sync.
- In a few minutes, hover over the gear box and click transaction log.
- Note the activity.