Connex can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and MFN orders into QuickBooks.
If I have multiple Amazon Europe marketplaces, what is my pricing?
Amazon Europe is one connection, regardless of marketplaces. On the Connex configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings. You can enter a comma separated list of Amazon marketplaces.
How are customers matched?
By default, Connex will group the orders by the country where the order was sold:
Orders will go under the selling channel and you will see no individual customers.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: https://developer.amazonservices.com/europe
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies UK
- Enter the developer Id as 3318-0107-4385:
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Connex and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
How do I change the deposit account, based on the selling channel?
In this example, we will deposit Amazon France orders into a bank account called Amazon France:
- Login to our app.
- Hover over the gear and click rules engine.
- Add a new rule.
- The map from is a period plus the two-letter abbreviation for the country.
- Add this rule.
By default, Connex pulls Amazon orders regardless of fulfillment channel. To pull FBA orders only, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- In the last drop down, choose FBA: